Broad Spectrum CBD Oil 1500MG On Sale
Red Emperor presents Medically Minded Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1500MG Drops contain the highest premium cannabidiol currently legal in the United States. Our broad-spectrum process produces the world’s purest CBD while preserving the plant’s other valuable cannabinoids, terpenes, amino acids, and essential oils necessary to ensure the highly sought-after “entourage effect.” This innovative technique produces the industry’s only true full-plant cannabinoid extract containing zero THC. We only use 100% organic hemp, grown and processed at our farms and facility in the United States. Gluten-free and vegan certified, our CBD 1500MG CBD oil tincture drops are also non-GMO.
Wholesale and Private Label Tinctures Available Also Click Here .
Red Emperor Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
Our expertly formulated Broad Spectrum CBD oil tinctures are a great way to take your daily CBD and keep your wellness placated. Our 1500 mg CBD tincture is also enhanced with terpenes to give you an extra benefit to your entourage needs.
- Comes in a 1oz/30ml bottle
- Vegan certified
- Average Use is 50mg per full dropper
- These bottles are designed to last the user approximately 25-30 days when one full dropper is ingested per day.
CBD Oil Ingredients
Cannabidiol, Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- For best results, take daily
- To fill the dropper, squeeze a few times to the desired level
- Squeeze dropper under tongue and hold for 15-20 seconds for maximum absorption
- Store CBD out of sunlight and at room temperature
- Increase the amount/concentration as needed – gradually
- Mixing with food or drink is amazing too!
What Is CBD Tincture?
CBD is one of over sixty different compounds found in hemp plants that belong to a section of ingredients called cannabinoids. Until recently, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) was receiving most of the attention because it’s the ingredient in marijuana that produces high effects in users. But CBD is also present in strong concentrations — and the planet is beginning to recognize its medicinal benefits.
CBD is the bigger non-euphorigenic substance of Cannabis sativa. Some medical research is beginning to show that CBD is different than other better-studied cannabinoids. All cannabinoids act as ligands, which means they plant themselves onto the binding site of a protein and have the capability to change a receptor’s behavior. CB1 receptors are widely dispensed but are most abundant in regions of the brain, including those connected with movement, emotion, coordination, memory sensory perception, cognition, autonomic and endocrine functions.
CB2 receptors are located mainly in the human and animal immune systems. Albeit cannabinoids all have similar structures, they display a wide sort of actions at each of the separate receptor sites.
However, scientists are finding out that, overall, broad spectrum CBD oil has very little effect on CB2 and CB1 receptors, which probably explains why it doesn’t have the same high effects as THC, the compound that positively controls the CB1 receptor. That’s why most cannabis grown for recreational purposes are typically very low in CBD and high in THC.
THC also comes with a long list of health benefits, but the clinical use of this marijuana compound is mostly limited by its unwanted psychoactive side effects in consumers. For this very reason, interest in non-intoxicating phytocannabinoids, such as CBN and CBD, has increased in recent years. In fact, CBD is being used in combination with THC for more favorable effects.
CBD also seems to balance some effects of THC. This is the main reason broad spectrum CBD oil is so appealing to consumers.
The Different Types Of Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Products
As the CBD market continues to grow, more and more different CBD products are being sold online or in your local health food stores. Recently CVS and Walgreens announced that they would begin to sell CBD products in their stores. You will find many different types of CBD products and each one is used in a different way. The most common forms of CBD products available consist of the following.
Oils: CBD oils are the most potent and purest form of cannabidiol compound. CBD oil is extracted directly from the hemp flowers stalk and seeds of the cannabis plant during the removal process. The most effective CBD oils are full spectrum hemp extract, which means that they consist of all compounds found naturally in the cannabis plant, including all the cannabinoids (with very low trace amounts of THC), essential oils, and terpenes. You can find CBD tinctures and oil in a bottle with a dropper. This allows you to take in the oil by dropping the elixir under your tongue, letting it settle for about 14 seconds, and then swallowing it.
- 1500 MG CBD Tinctures: Tinctures are a very popular way to use CBD, probably because you can easily check how much cannabidiol you are taking into your system, like CBD oil. A CBD tincture is usually extracted with alcohol or another solvent. When using a tincture, you use a dropper and place the liquid under your tongue. Sometimes, producers will use carrier oils, fatty oils, or natural flavors in their CBD tinctures.
- CBS Concentrates: Like tinctures, CBD concentrates are ingested by putting the drops under the consumer’s tongue. But concentrates are usually much stronger doses of CBD. The high potency is normally not suited for beginners who should be with a low dose and see how they react.
- CBD Capsules: Like other types of capsules, CBD capsules or pills can be consumed with water. This is an easier way to use CBD, but it gives you less control of the dose. Normally, capsules will contain ten to twenty-five milligrams of CBD.
- CBD Topical: Topical CBD products include salves lotions and bath and lip balms. They are meant to help the joints, skin, and muscle health of the body, and work when they are consumed by the skin and through the dermal layers. CBD patches are also produced for topical delivery of the compound. This technique allows the cannabinoids to be delivered directly to your bloodstream.
- CBD Edibles: CBD edibles, including coffees chocolates, baked goods, candies, and gums containing the chemical, are becoming more popular. Although this may be a delicious way to use CBD oil, it can be more difficult to measure exactly the amount CBD you are in-taking and the results may not be inconsistent.
- CBD Powders: CBD powders are another way to use CBD internally. The powder can be added to juice, water, smoothie, or CBD tea. The highest quality CBD powders will not include fillers, but only natural plant compounds.
- CBD Vape-Oil: CBD vape oil is used for vaping CBD. This requires the use of a vape pen or e-cigarette, which can have various different side effects when the CBD chemicals are brought to high temperatures. There are also CBD waxes available for consumers that are used for dabbing the hemp compound. This also requires heating a small amount of the wax and using a dabbing pen. This isn’t recommended for beginners, as it’s usually a higher concentration of CBD.
- CBD Sprays: Sprays are another product for consuming CBD internally. The CBD concentration is usually at a lower rate in sprays. Check the label for the specific dosage, but normally you ingest the spray into your mouth two to three times.