CBD Oil For Dogs By The Red Emperor CBD
Red Emperor CBD presents Pet Tincture, an exclusive standardized 100% THC Free formula developed specifically for the health and wellness needs of dogs and cats. Available in 250 mg, 500 mg, Cannabidiol concentrations
How to determine the perfect Dose For Your Dog using Red Emperor CBD
Red Emperor Dog CBD Dosing Basics
Every Bottle Has These Basic Dosing Instructions
- Stage 1 Red Emperor CBD 250mg (For Dogs Under 20 lbs): 1 drop per 5 lbs up to 4 times a day
- Stage 2 Red Emperor CBD 500mg(For Dogs 20-50 lbs): 1 drop per 10 lbs up to 4 times a day
- Stage 4 Red Emperor CBD 250mg(For Dogs 50-75 lbs): 2 drops per 25 lbs up to 4 times a day
- Stage 5 Red Emperor CBD 500mg (For Dogs 75-100 lbs): 2 drops per 50 lbs up to 4 times a day
- Stage 6 Red Emperor CBD 500mg (For Dogs Over 100 lbs): 3 drops per 100 lbs up to 4 times a day
Dosing your dog with CBD by weight.
LOW TIER (0.022 mg/lb or 0.05mg/kg): If you haven’t given your pet Cannabidiol before, this page is a great place to start. This chart will allow you to start your dog off with CBD and then to slowly increase the dosage amount and measure your pet’s response. According to research trials that were based on defining the best CBD dosage for nausea, anxiety, and even other bigger problems, a larger dosage of CBD than this smaller level might be required. Red Emperor CBD recommends you start with a low dose and increase the dosage over time
AVERAGE TIER (0.068 mg/lb or 0.15 mg/kg): This level is perfect for those looking to help maintain the natural bodily functions in your dog. When age is starting to come into play it can help put more pep in their step by allowing them to make the most of what they already have.
STRONG TIER (0.136 mg/lb or 0.30 mg/kg): When serious relief and help is needed, this is the tier for your dog. Most owners won’t give their dog this dose every day, but no worries if you need to. At this dosage level, you may see CBD oil for dogs to make your pet a bit tired, but there is no harm in this happening.
Red Emperor CBD Dosing Guide For Your Dog.
We have gathered all of the most up to date dosing information based on our client feedback as well as information on the latest scientific trials and research, to give you our best guide for dosage for your pet.
The Most Common Methods of Administering CBD To Your Dog.
- Administer the CBD drops to the center of the tongue or back of the cheek/gum line, we construct the dropper with plastic instead of glass just in case your dog bites down
- You can either apply the CBD drop directly or apply the drops to your pet’s meal.
- Add the CBD drops to the water bowl (do this as a final resort because the CBD oil drops could be splashed out of the bowl)
How much CBD Oil Should I Give My Dog For Anxiety?
You care about your dog and are concerned about them suffering from anxiety issues, so what do you do now? Prescription solutions, such as Prozac, are readily available for your animal, but these prescription medications have side effects that can leave your furry friend lethargic and cause an entire host of side effects that can sometimes be worse than the anxiety itself. CBD oil for dogs is an all-natural derivative of hemp or cannabis gives your dog the calming effects without the “high” caused by the psychoactive elements of the marijuana plant, such as THC.
CBD dosage for your dog or other pet can be tricky, and some pet owners find the recommended dosage offered by their supplier does not minimize their dogs’ anxiety significantly enough to notice a difference. By following the Red Emperor CBD dosage amount and beginning with small amounts of CBD and increasing as needed will give you a better fix on your dog’s reaction to our CBD oil for dogs.