Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape .5 Gram Vape Cart By Infinium
Our Delta 8 THC disposable vape – Disposable flourishes in a deep floral bouquet. The earthy aroma is reminiscent of deep lemon zest and fruit, but it also has a citrus overtone. This makes the Delta 8 THC vape cart a highly concentrated, pure vape product. For those not used to vaping concentrated cannabinoid products, it may cause irritation. Use small puffs. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff. Our strains contain 90% Delta 8-THC, and 10% terpenes. Our disposables have an uplifting buzz, which is not the same as oral ingestion. It helps to improve mood, calm the body, and promote a functional but uplifting state of mind. Each Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape has approximately:
- 1000mg total extract
- ~900mg Delta 8 THC (90%)
- ~100mg Terpenes (10%)
Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape Product Description
Our Delta 8 THC Vape Cart – Disposable is made from high-quality hemp. It has a floral bouquet full of citrus. This product has a mix of the earthy aroma 8-THC. It also contains orange and lemon overtones, which compliment its homey flavor.
- Flavor Profile: Citrus, Orange, Lemon
- Instructions: Take a deep breath and then press the fire button on your device
- Compatibility: All-in-One
- Size: 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
Troubleshooting disposable Issues:
Our Delta 8 THC vapes contain very pure and concentrated vape products. For those not used to vaping concentrated cannabinoid products, it may be a bit harsh. You should only take very small puffs. You should not take more than 3 seconds per puff.
- You can recharge your device using the hidden USB-C port if your battery goes flat before you consume all of the Delta 8 content.
- Once you are done, place the disposable in a container and cover the inhalation hole using the rubber plastic.
- To prevent any leakage or obstruction, keep it out of direct heat.
- You can use a hairdryer to gently heat the disposable. If it gets clogged, flip it upside-down.
- You can either gently blow into the mouthpiece with a soft, pointed object such as a sewing needle or safety pin to get into the mouthpiece’s holes in the hope that the clog is near the top.
What’s Delta 8 THC?
According to the National Cancer Institute, Delta 8 THC disposable vape is an analog of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties. Naturally deriving from hemp, there are over 100 cannabinoids where THC and CBD reign the most popular. D9-THC is the most well-known and widely used. It has provided psychotropic effects to millions of people. D9-THC is the byproduct, and D8-THC gives similar sensations. D8-THC products are formed from D9-THC’s oxidation process. You can find more information about D8-THC on our FAQ page.
There are many Delta 8 THC products available in different versions to suit your needs. Our growing inventory of Delta 8 THC Disposables is constantly expanding. However, we also have more options in our shop. Important Product Note
Do not use this product in any way that isn’t recommended by a doctor.
- The vape cartridge contains Delta 8 THC. This can cause blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure to change in some individuals. This product should not be used if you have any medical conditions, such as a heart condition, high blood pressure, eye pressure, or other similar issues.
- D8THC is likely to cause you to fail drug tests. If you have to pass a drug screen, do not use this product.
- Some people may find the Delta 8 THC vape cartridge intoxicating. This product should not be used to drive or operate machinery. Before using this product, consult a doctor.
- The tank’s top should be filled with air. Over time, the oil slowly soaks into the coil creating more space at the top. This can cause tanks to appear partially empty, as they can reach 40% of total oil.
- The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge meets all federal and state legal requirements. Our Delta 8 THC disposable vape extract, which is 100% hemp-derived, does not exceed 0.3% 9THC. RedEmperorCBD does not know if this product is legal in your area. You are responsible for any liabilities related to your purchase.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Shipping Exclusions
The Delta 8 cart reserves the right not to ship to any state or territory where local laws are in conflict with H.R. 2: The 2018 Farm Bill, also known as the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018. Delta 8 THC disposable vape is either illegal or not legally allowed by state laws. This product cannot be shipped to the following states: Alaska and Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware. Idaho, Montana, Nebraska. Nevada, Utah. If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting D8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE INFINIUM
|All-Natural and Plant-Based
Our Delta-8 products are made from hemp and CBD, which can be found in hemp plants. The National Cancer Institute defines Delta 8 as “an analog of tetrahydrocannabinol with… appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties”.
Enhanced Research and Development
We have a rich history in CBD and Hemp industries that has enabled us to invent while keeping our priorities focused on safety, purity, quality, & quality.
Lab Tested Extracts
By submitting our extracts to third-party lab testing, we strive for purity and quality. You can contact us or visit our Lab Results page for more information about our lab testing.