Our Delta 8 THC disposable vape – Disposable flourishes in a deep floral bouquet. While hinting at a deep lemon zest with fruit the earthy aroma coincides fondly with its citrus overtone. These specifications make Delta 8 THC vape cartridge a very pure, highly concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff. Made for quality, our Delta 8 THC Disposable carts are a .5ml Delta 8 THC Disposable made for perfection. Our strains are 90% of Delta 8-THC and 10% terpenes. Contrary to oral ingestion, our disposables show an uplifting buzz that helps improve mood, calms the body, and promotes a functional yet uplifting state of consciousness. Each Delta 8 THC Disposable contains approximately:
- 1000mg total extract
- ~900mg Delta 8 THC (90%)
- ~100mg Terpenes (10%)
Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape Product Description
Made from high-quality hemp, our Delta 8 THC Vape Cart– Disposable is a floral bouquet of citrus. Mixed with the earthy aroma of ∆8-THC, this product provides orange and lemon overtones complementing its homey taste.
- Flavor Profile: Citrus, Orange, Lemon
- Directions: Inhale while pressing the firing button on your device
- Compatibility: All-in-One
- Size: 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
Troubleshooting disposable Issues:
Our Delta 8 THC vapes are very pure, highly concentrated vape products. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take very small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff. In case you have trouble with your disposable, try the following:
- If your battery dies before consuming all of the Delta 8, use the hidden USB-C port and recharge your device.
- Once done, store the disposable up-right and cover the inhalation hole with the rubber plastic.
- Store it away from heat or really cold areas to prevent leaking or clogging.
- Use a hair-dryer and gently warm up the disposable and flip it upside down in case of clogging.
- Gently blow into the mouthpiece or use a small and pointy object like a sewing needle, or safety pin, you can easily get into the holes of the mouthpiece in hopes that the clog is somewhere near the top.
What is Delta 8 THC?
According to the National Cancer Institute, Δ8-THC is an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties. Naturally deriving from hemp, there are over 100 cannabinoids where THC and CBD reign the most popular. The most referenced to and original Δ9-THC has been the cornerstone of psychotropic effects for individuals everywhere. Δ8-THC, on the other hand, is a byproduct of Δ9-THC, which gives similar sensations. Considering less than 1% of Δ8-THC is found in the cannabis flower, Δ8-THC products develop from an oxidation process in Δ9-THC. For more information on Δ8-THC, visit our FAQ page for commonly asked questions.
Delta 8 THC products come in different variations for your preference. While our growing list of Delta 8 THC Disposables increases in stock, you can also find more selection in our shop.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Shipping Exclusions
Delta 8 cart retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah. If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our Delta-8 products are derived from the hemp plant and CBD, which is a cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. The National Cancer Institute defines Delta 8 as “an analog of tetrahydrocannabinol with… appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties”.
Enhanced Research & Development
Our advanced history in the Hemp and CBD industries has allowed us to innovate while focusing our priorities on purity, quality, and safety.
Lab Tested Extracts
We strive to ensure the quality and purity of every batch by submitting our extracts for third-party lab testing. For more information on our lab testing, feel free to reach out or visit our Lab Results page.