What Is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, as it’s better known is a naturally occurring compound that is found in the flower of the cannabis Sativa plant. Cannabis is a plant known throughout history by its medical properties. Nowadays, numerous researches have been conducted and test resources point out to CBD’s therapeutic benefits to relieve the symptoms of a wide range of health problems.
CBD is one of the called phytocannabinoids, molecules that are synthesized by plants. There are over a hundred phytocannabinoids in cannabis plants. Nevertheless, the two that are more known are the CBD and the THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. The difference between them is that THC is a psychoactive substance that makes you feel intoxicated, while CBD has a relaxing effect over the mind and body without altering your senses. CBD contains zero to a very small amount of THC.
Types of CBD Oil Products
There are three types of CBD oil products:
- Full-spectrum CBD: It means that it contains traces of all cannabinoids, terpenes, and oils naturally present in the plants. It also contains a small amount of THC, less than 0.3%. The combination of all these phytochemicals together produces what is called “the entourage effect”, which is a maximization of the effects of the CBD oil still without making you high.
- Broad-spectrum CBD Like full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD contains cannabidiol and the rest of the cannabinoids present in the plant, except the THC, which is removed completely. The “entourage effect” is also present with the broad-spectrum CBD products.
- CDB Isolate CBD isolate is CBD in its purest form. All the other cannabinoids and chemicals are removed. The main pro of CBD isolate is that it’s the CBD format that has the highest concentration of CBD, and it’s ideal for people who need to take big amounts of CBD. The main con is the total absence of the entourage effect. For that reason, CBD isolate-based are the least popular CBD products.
Why You Should Use CBD Oil Products?
CBD oil products are, nowadays, one of the most attractive options to treat symptoms associated with several health conditions. CBD is a natural pain reliever. There’s a system in our body called the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which helps regulate bodily functions like appetite, sleep and response to pain.
According to some studies, CBD interacts with the neurotransmitters in the ECS, called endocannabinoids, helping to reduce the sensation of pain. CBD oil products induce relaxation and anxiety, helping you to sleep better and release stress, without making you feel drowsy or dizzy.
CBD oil products also help with the health of the skin. From reducing skin problems to helping with aging issues.
What CBD Oil Products Can We Offer You?
We offer a wide range of top-quality full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD oil products. Among them you can find: • CBD Sub-lingual oils
- CBD Tinctures
- CBD Concentrates
- CBD supplements: – Gummies – Capsules
- CBD gel pen
- CBD topicals: – CBD analgesic – CBD patches
- CBD for skincare: – CBD face creams – CBD face serums – CBD anti-aging care – CBD body lotions.
- CBD flower buds for smoking
- CBD oil for vaping.
- CBD food supplements for your pets.
Why are we your best option?
- Top-quality products made in the US: All our products come from CBD-rich, organic industrial hemp grown in the USA, and processed in our partner factory in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Premium Phytochemicals: Besides containing lab-tested CBD, all our full-spectrum products contain natural phytocannabinoids, including terpenes, flavonoids and small traces of THC.
- Enhanced Bioavailability: All our products for oral consumption, like CBD oils and tinctures, give you a superior bioavailability rate, compared to other CBD products. That means it will be more effective.
- Safe Extraction Practices: Our CBD is free of solvents and is extracted using atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) in a closed-loop system.
- Lab-tested CBD Content: You can take a look at our reports from third-party laboratories to verify the CBD and other chemical content in our products.
- Excellent Customer Service: Our team of experts will assist you in your selection of the right product you need. For us, customer satisfaction is the most important thing.