We are proud to export Wholesale HHC-0 Distillate, also known by HHC 0 Distillate and HHC-O Acetate Distillate, as well as THC-O Acetate Distillate (also known as THC-0) to Japan from the United States.
GO TO PRICING FOR HHC-0 DISTILIATE OIL CLICK HERE
The Race for Legal Global Cannabinoid Inclusion and Cultural Acceptance is Leading!
Japan recently opened its arms to hemp-derived products. However, strict guidelines were followed. As a result, we have been sought out by the Japanese for Hexahydrocannabinol O-acetate (also known as HHCo and THC-O)-acetate, also known under the THCo name.
We are unimaginably fortunate to have recently partnered with one of very few groups around the globe that have all of their paperwork completed and certified with the Government of Japan as an approved Exporter/Importer of Hexahydrocannabinol Acetate. Also known as HHC -O-acetate and HHCo and THC -O-acetate also known as THCo to Japan.
What are the requirements to ship Hexahydrocannabinol-Acetate Distillate, also called HHCo Distillate and HHC-O Distillate, and THC–O-acetate Distillate to Japan?
There are some regulations. These regulations are of greater importance, but not only:
- To import wholesale HHC-O distillate and HHCo into Japan, you must have been officially approved by the government.
- The product must not contain any THC. Because of the Japanese-specific formulas we use, our materials meet this threshold.
- You must be able prove batch by batch that your HHC, HHCo, or THC-O acetate are from male hemp stems, seeds, and not flowers.
- We currently take orders up to 1 kilogram (1 liter). We will not accept orders less than 1 kilogram (1 Liter).
How Much Wholesale HHC-0 Distillate Business has Redemperorcbd.com Done in Japan?
- This market is still relatively new as of this blog’s publication. I believe it’s fair that we are one of the pioneers in the market. However, we have been shipping Legal Cannabinoids internationally for several years now and don’t take any chances with the money of our clients.
- Japan is still learning and we are working hard to keep up-to date, flexible and compliant with Japan’s changing laws.
- We are finding that we can do smaller shipments, but larger orders, while we work on them. Despite being early in the Customs clearance process we have been cleared through our partner laboratory and are now able to deliver our products to customers with slightly longer clearance times. Your product should arrive within 30-60 days on average.
- We cannot control the clearance time, but we can assure you that we will act professionally and legally to mitigate any potential issues.
- We are no longer taking orders for HHC regular, but we will take orders for Bulk THCo and Bulk HHCo with 0% THC.
Are you interested in finding out more about the International Import/Export Experience with Legal Cannabis? Our Guide to International Cannabis is currently available as of this blog’s publication.
We are sensitive to time differences, but we have staff available 24 hours a day to help our Japanese friends. Feel free to contact us at any time!
Attention to Buyers:
- You are responsible for all consequences.
- To receive your package, you will need to pay a 10% Customs Tariff and, most likely, will have to pick it at Customs.
- We also sell terpenes – both engineered terpenes as well as live-terpenes.
- We ONLY accept check, wire transfer, money order, or digital currency (as long as you are responsible for inflation/deflation-value of the digital currency).
- Before we can process paperwork, we wait for funds to clear from our bank account.
- Customs will submit paperwork on your behalf. When it arrives, they will contact you by email or phone.
- Once a week, we ship and process THCo/ HHCo orders. We ship orders Mondays because it’s a complicated process.
- To process paperwork, the Wednesday prior to the cut-off date for next week’s orders is the cut-off.
- Credit card orders are not accepted.
- Currently, shipping takes approximately two weeks.
Other options to Hexahydrocannabinol Acetate. Also known as HHCO-acetate and HHC-0 and THCO-acetate. Also known as THC-a0 Japan:
- CBD Isolate
- CBG Isolate
- CBC Isolate
- CBN Isolate
- Wholesale Terpenes
- Delta 8 THC
- Delta 9 Compliant Gummies
- Delta 10 THC
Wholesale HHC-O Distillate – Hexahydrocannabinol – Acetate
HHC-O (hexahydrocannabinol-acetate) is one of the newest cannabinoids to enter the cannabis industry. It is a cannabinoid that has been derived from CBD isolate. CBN, CBC and CBG are other hemp-derived cannabinoids that are gaining popularity.
HHC-O effects can be almost identical to delta 9 THC. This is why HHC-O is a more potent cannabinoid than delta 8 THC. HHC is now easily available in large quantities in order to meet the market demand.
Information about our Wholesale HHC-O Distillate Products
- Pure Hexahydrocannabinol-acetate
- Contains 98%+ Total active cannabinoids (TAC).
- 100% Hemp-Derived
- It contains less than 0.3% Delta-9-THC
All of our HHC-O products come from hemp-derived HHC. They are legal under both federal and state law. You are responsible for determining whether this product is legal in your area or territory before purchasing HHC online.
What is Hexahydrocannabinol-acetate?
Cannabis industry has moved beyond CBD and THC products to offer other cannabinoids. There are many products that contain delta 8 THC, CBC and CBN as well as THC-O. Today, HHC-O (hexahydrocannabinol-acetate) is making an appearance.
HHC-O, a powerful cannabinoid found in cannabis plants, is known as the “potent cannabinoid”. It is very similar to THC. What makes hexahydrocannabinol-acetate different is hydrogenation and acetylation. It is simply a hydrogenated delta 8 THC. The product is then acetylated to make HHC-O. The chemical reaction between hydrogen and THC alters the product’s molecular weight and geometrical structure. This results in a stable compound that is more resistant against heat and has a longer shelf-life.
Wholesale HHC-0 Distillate Effects
THC and HHC-O have a molecular structure that is almost identical, which can confuse an untrained observer. There are some key differences that make HHC O more stable. These differences can also alter the psychoactive effects HHC. HHC-O is more psychoactive that the HHC counterpart and may even be more psychoactive then delta-9 THC.
The high is similar to other psychoactive cannabinoids, which produces the same sensations of euphoria as when you take them. The method of consumption will determine the duration of the effects. HHC-O may be slightly less potent that delta 9, but it is still much more potent than the delta 8. HHC-O can be used to get a stronger legal high than delta 9.
We cannot yet make any definitive statements about the medicinal benefits of HHC. We will need to wait until further research is done on the medicinal properties and cannabinoids of HHC. The majority of statements about the health benefits of HHC-O are based only on personal experience.
How does HHC-O get produced?
There is a huge market for other cannabinoids from hemp. To produce significant amounts of HHC, you need a lot of hemp plants. It is necessary to hydrogenate or isomerize hemp in order to obtain meaningful amounts of cannabinoids.
The isomerization and extraction of hemp-derived CBD is necessary to produce significant amounts of delta 8 THC or delta 10 THC for commercial purposes. The same process can be used to produce significant amounts of HHC using CBD. The process is slightly different as it uses a hydrogenation process rather than isomerization. HHC can’t be extracted naturally in sufficient quantities to make significant amounts, so it must be converted from CBD. The HHC can then be acetylated to make HHC-O.
How is Hexahydrocannabinol-acetate Legal?
The 2018 Farm Bill legalizes hemp and all of its derivatives. Legal hemp plants (Cannabis Sativa), contain less than 0.3% THC, the psychotropic compound that is found in cannabis. Cannabis Sativa is considered marijuana if it exceeds 0.3%.
The HHC extract we use is 100% federally legal hemp. The hemp extract does not exceed 0.3% delta-9 THC during the manufacturing process. HHC, like delta 8 and 10, is legal at the federal level provided it is extracted from hemp.
How to use Wholesale HHC-0 Distillate
You can consume HHC in the same manner as CBD and delta 8 THC. The way you consume HHC will determine when it begins to work.
The product can be used to fill HHCO vape cartridges. It is ideal for creating vape cartridges quickly and easily due to its low viscosity. The effects of vaping are immediate. The vapor is inhaled quickly and enters your lungs. It then goes directly into your bloodstream. The high will begin to manifest in a matter of minutes. On average, the effects last for two to three hours.
HHC-O can also be infused into food. HHC-O can be used to make cookies, gummies, cakes, desserts, or other edibles. HHC-O is almost identical to delta 9 THC in terms of effects and potency. Some users claim that HHC-O is even stronger than delta-9 THC. Your tolerance level to THC should be the basis of your dosage.
To make tinctures, HHC can be combined with MCT oil or hemp seed oil. Tinctures can also be used to administer HHC-infused edibles or sublingually. You will feel the effects within a matter of minutes if the tincture is placed under your tongue. Take the edible form of the drug for at least 1 to 2 hours before you feel any effects.
- Our hexahydrocannabinol-acetate products are not evaluated by the FDA.
- HHC-O should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
- Before using our product, consult your doctor.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your doctor.
- If you are pregnant, or nursing, do not use our product.
- Before using this product, consult your doctor.
Drug Testing and HHC-O
There is no sufficient data about how hexahydrocannabinol-acetate (HHC-O) can affect drug tests. HHC-O metabolites can cause false positives in tests for THC metabolites. If you are required to pass a drug screening, don’t use this product.
Buy HHC-0 Products on-line from Redemperorcbd.com